Too much of anything (even water!) isn't a good idea, and caffeine is no exception.
The following guidelines should be followed in order to buzz responsibly when consuming buzzworthy candy supplies bought from Candy Hero Ltd.
- Caffeine consumption for adults is not recommended to exceed 500-1000mg per day.
- UK Food Standards Agency say pregnant women should stay below 200mg per day
- Children under 12 should not consume caffeine.
- Too much caffeine could dehydrate you so make sure you drink plenty of fluids to rehydrate yourself.
- If you have trouble sleeping then limit caffeine to mornings and early afternoon.
- Do not consume caffeine with alcohol.
- If you experience any problems you believe may be related to caffeine consumption, stop consuming it and see a doctor.