This page explains where we deliver buzzworthy candy supplies, how we send our deliveries and how much candy you need to buy to get free delivery.
Our delivery charges
Candy Hero Ltd offer competitive weight-based delivery rates which are calculated at the shopping basket. We have free delivery options available to the UK, and delivery caps elsewhere, as follows...
Free Delivery (UK)
|UK Super Saver Delivery||Spend just £15*|
|UK Express Delivery||Spend over £30|
* Free Super Saver delivery is not available when you have certain heavy items in your basket. These items are clearly marked around the website. You can, however, still get free Express delivery on orders containing these items. We do this to enable us to keep our free delivery threshold extremely low, while ensuring items that are impossible to send for free on smaller orders are excluded - giving you the best possible value as much of the time as we can!
|Europe Airmail*||Spend over £60||Capped at £12.00|
|Europe Airsure*||Spend over £60||Capped at £17.00|
|Worldwide Airmail*||Spend over £150||Capped at £19.00|
|Worldwide Airsure*||Spend over £150||Capped at £25.00|
* European and Worldwide orders may be sent with alternative delivery methods depending on their size and destination. If Airmail is paid for, the orders will be sent by a standard service. If Airsure is paid for, the orders will be sent by an expedited service.
|UK Special Next Day (Mon-Fri)||Spend over £30||Capped at £7.50|
|UK Saturday Delivery||Spend over £30||Capped at £9.95|
Where we deliver
We will deliver to most countries in the world. Please see the selection box on the shopping basket page to see if we can deliver to your country. It is most likely that we can.
We reserve the right not to deliver orders if we believe the address is not secure. If this affects an order you place, we will notify you as soon as possible.
It is your responsibility to ensure what you purchase is legal in your country. We hold no liability for items shipped internationally which are confiscated by customs, etc.
How we deliver
We generally despatch orders using the following methods:
- Royal Mail 1st Class - UK Express Delivery
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - UK Super Saver Delivery
- Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery
- Airmail - European and Worldwide Delivery
- Other couriers (for orders over 2kg)
We will choose the most effective method of delivery based on the value of your order and the delivery country, the content, the cost to us of delivery and getting your order to you safely and as fast as possible.
When we'll despatch your order
We aim to send out all orders received before 1pm on any UK working day (excluding weekends, bank holidays and other public holidays) on that same day. Any orders received after 1pm on a given working day will be despatched on the next working day.
The above applies to all services including next day services - so if you'd like to receive your next day delivery on the next day, please ensure that a) you order before 1pm on a working day, and b) the next day is a working day.
When to expect your order
We endeavour to despatch orders received by 1pm on the same day if the item is currently in stock. Otherwise it will be despatched on the next working day.
Delivery time estimates are based on UK working days (excluding weekends, bank holidays and other public holidays).
Delivery to addresses on islands or in remote areas of the UK mainland may take longer than our usual delivery times.
What happens if we are unable to deliver?
We realise that occasionally we may try to deliver an order and the item may be too large to post.
Each time an attempt is made, our delivery agent will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that they have tried to deliver. This card contains details for you to arrange to collect the order directly from their depot or to arrange a convenient time to deliver. The goods will only be held for a limited time. Please respond within the timescale mentioned on the card.