Warehouse Operative - Wijchen, NL
- Reference: CH71
- Vacancies: 1
- Closing date: 2022-02-01
Are you looking for a full time warehouse job with future career opportunities? Look no further! We are looking for enthusiastic warehouse employees for Candy Hero in Wijchen. You will get a chance to work at a successful wholesale confectionery and snack distributor. Together with a team of colleagues you will operate an efficient and accurate goods in, storage, and fulfilment environment, serving our customers in the Netherlands, Europe and throughout the world.
As a warehouse operative your activities will mainly be:
- Accurately loading and processing incoming and outgoing orders.
- Taking care of and organising stock with strict quality standards.
- Competently using software systems, computers, and barcode scanners to carry out warehouse operations.
- Looking after an organised, clean, safe and well stocked warehouse
You will be supervised by a Warehouse Manager and will be following set procedures and detailed work instructions. Together with your team, you will help make Candy Hero a continued success.
Where are you going to work?
You will work in the European hub of a large worldwide wholesale confectionery and snack distributor based in the UK. The warehouse where you will work is located in Wijchen.
Who are you?
- Able to speak and understand fluent English.
- Take pride in your work, you are accurate, diligent and punctual.
- A real go-getter and you enjoy physical work.
- Enthusiastic about warehousing and distribution.
- Able to work 10 hours per day between 07h-18h - usually 4 days each week between Monday to Friday.
What can you expect?
You can expect a full time function at a large and growing company. You will be part of the team that sets up the brand new European Candy Hero hub and as such will be presented with many career progression opportunities. The work will take place in shifts.
- Salary: €2.000 brutto / month.
- Hours: 2.080/year - 40/week average.
- Pattern: 10 hours per day between 07h-18h - usually 4 days each week between Monday to Friday.
- Holiday Pay: Additional 8%.
- Holiday: 200 hours (20 days) plus all Dutch public holidays which fall on normal work days.
- Travel Expenses: 0.19/km paid for your travel to work.
- Great staff discount on a huge range of fabulous sweets!
- Sports membership subsidy.
- Learn and grow within an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your cv to [email protected]
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only respond to candidates when we would like to progress their applications.